Sunday, October 14, 2012

Google Docs

Google documents are my favorite project thus far in this course. Google documents are similar to wikis in that multiple people can have access to the page and edit, add and delete content. With wikis, only one person can edit at a time and I found this feature to be rather prohibiting. With google documents, all the members can access the site simultaneously and edit all at once. You can actually see people as they are typing and see who it is that is typing!

We watched a few videos in class that showed how to use google documents and they were humorous. Google documents can be used in so many ways! I am planning a wedding and I can use google documents as a wedding guest list site and other planning details. It can be used when going on trips with other people or planning other events. Most importantly, it can be used interactively amongst students in a classroom. I am generating ideas on how to use it in classrooms in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment