Monday, October 22, 2012
Midpoint Reflections
As we come to the midpoint in this class, I have undoubtedly been learning a lot about technology and the internet. We have learned many web 2.0 tools such as wordle, pixlr, glogster, google docs, picasa and google presentation. I know that I am enjoying this course because although we are learning so much information in such little time, I am still retaining the information. I can remember a tool that we learned towards the beginning of class just as well as I can remember one that we have just learned. The majority of the things that we have learned in class are resources that will aid me in my future classroom. I enjoy participating in classes in which I am assured that I can use my knowledge learned in the class in my future endeavors. Overall, I am very pleased with the content of the course, the pace, the instruction, and the hands-on environment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment