What an exciting semester it has been in TPTE! I have learned so much about the internet and its tools that I would never have known had I not been enrolled in this course. The pace of the class was consistent and I had ample time to create the many projects that we were assigned. I found some very useful tools and websites that will aid me on my future endeavors as a teacher.
After looking back on my initial blog post, I am satisfied with what I expected to learn and what I actually learned through taking this course. I wanted to find out more about tools on the internet that could be used for educational purposes and to enhance technology in the school systems. I realized there is so much more to learn about the internet and there are so many new tools that are forever expanding. I have found some tools that I will not only use in my classroom, but that will also be fun just to use for recreational purposes.
This class has been very realistic and helpful. We had the opportunity to create projects that we can use in the future. I have always enjoyed classes where I feel like I am actually learning and gaining knowledge that I can use, and this has definitely been one of those courses.
No comments:
Post a Comment